Remediating Speech Sound Disorders-Part 2
Using the SATPAC Program and Approach to Remediate Speech Sound Disorders-Part 2
(Remediation of /r/ and Other Common Error Sounds)
Free Course Registration for course offering 0.3 ASHA CEUs
All times are Pacific Timezone
|Available Sessions for Part 2|
|October 19, 2023||4:00 PM – 7:15 PM||Register|
|90 min||/r/ Remediation|
|30 min||/r/ Remediation (continued)|
|45 min||Remediation of Common Error Sounds|
|15 min||Questions and Comments, Posttest Quiz, Evaluation|
- To learn an efficient systematic way to remediate the /r/ sound and potential problems in remediation
- To learn appropriate remediation techniques for other most common error sounds.
- To learn how to develop facilitating contexts for /r/ and other error sounds
The workshop is designed to train the SLP to:
- Understand the placement of the articulators for the /r/ sound and analyze potential problems
- Recall the two types of constriction necessary for successful /r/ production
- Recall techniques for successful remediation of the most common error sounds
SATPAC Speech is approved by the Continuing Education Board of ASHA to provide continuing education activities in speech-language pathology. This program is offered for .3 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate level; Professional area). ASHA CE Provider approval does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products, or clinical procedures.
Statement of Disclosure
Stephen Sacks is the owner of SATPAC Speech and receives monetary compensation from the sale of the SATPAC Program. Content will focus primarily on the SATPAC program/approach.
Questions? Call (559)438-4426 (message phone) or firstname.lastname@example.org