Remediating Speech Sound Disorders-Part 1
Using the SATPAC Program and Approach to Remediate Speech Sound Disorders-Part 1
Free Live Webinar for for 0.3 ASHA CEUs
All times are Pacific Timezone
|Available Sessions for Part 1|
|October 17, 2022||9:00 AM – 12:15 PM||Register|
|January 9, 2023||9:00 AM – 12:15 PM||Register|
|45 min||SATPAC Program Specifics / Other Essentials|
|45 min||Oral-Motor Principles|
|75 min||Multimodality Approach to /s/ Remediation|
|15 min||Questions and Comments, Posttest Quiz, Evaluation|
- To learn an efficient, systematic way to remediate the most common speech sound disorders
- To learn appropriate facilitating contexts for the /s/ sound their rationale
- To learn how to transfer the SATPAC Approach to conversational speech
The workshop is designed to train the SLP to:
- Understand the rationale for using the SATPAC Program and Approach as shown on the quiz.
- Develop the ability to use the SATPAC Approach to systematically remediate the /s/ sound effectively and efficiently
- Develop individualized treatment plans using the SATPAC Approach to remediate the /s/ sound
SATPAC Speech is approved by the Continuing Education Board of ASHA to provide continuing education activities in speech-language pathology. This program is offered for .3 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate level; Professional area). ASHA CE Provider approval does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products, or clinical procedures.
Statement of Disclosure
Stephen Sacks is the owner of SATPAC Speech and receives monetary compensation from the sale of the SATPAC Program. Content will focus primarily on the SATPAC program/approach.
Questions? Call (559)438-4426 (message phone) or firstname.lastname@example.org